My secret confidence boosters that I personally use every day!
- First thing I do, I eliminate negative people from my life – they are like a bad virus. They will drain all your energy. You might wanna consider finding a new job or relationship. It may be hard short-term, but will boost your confidence for the long-term. Nothing is more inspiring than positive and fun people full of energy.
- Strike up a conversation by giving a compliment. Getting a compliment feels incredible! It also feels amazing giving them and helps develop your people skills at the same time. I almost talk to everyone that I meet, being it in the elevator, waiting at in a grocery line – practice, and when you really need to be confident and wanna get that person’s attention you are ready!
- How you feel about yourself has a huge impact on your confidence. Do something good for yourself and your body every day. It doesn’t matter how much or how little. Just make a conscious effort, start small, so it doesn’t overwhelm you, and the result will be a direct impact on how you feel about yourself. Try to go the extra mile and style your hair, give yourself a clean shave, and dress nicely. It will make you feel better about yourself, and others are more likely to perceive you as successful and self-confident as well. Tip: If you purchase a new outfit, or you are mixing your wardrobe, practice wearing it at home first to get past any wardrobe malfunctions before heading out.
- Try to read every day, continue to develop your brain. It will stimulate and it feels good to acquire new knowledge. If you are like me, extremely busy try to download audible books you can listen to while you are driving or doing your excise. I recommend if you haven’t read it Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich – whatever your mind can achieve you can achieve and Daniel Pink’s “A Whole New Mind.” – Importance of developing creative thinking, which creative thinkers will end up ruling the world.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is “What are you doing for others?” Help someone every day! Make it a habit. It will not only make you feel amazing, it will help with your with your self-esteem.